Thursday 13 June 2019

Alax Dipto new song by who are you?


What do you do when I do not stay stupid? This is very high blood pressure with blood, suddenly strangers hit you with a broken wind. You do not know how much you do Nobody says that Khoka Moni is earning his chest. There are also glasses and stickers in your broken chair today. Men are here to listen. This lazy body is yours. Listen to the sound of Azan. I do not know. I do not think I will not sleep. You do not hear 10 voices. Then I did not see the touch, but why did not I give anything to him so much why he is all about me So I actually look for him to imagine that I am in such a way that why he laughs.

1 comment:

6/6/2024 May our life be beautiful queen.

love you my queen তো মাকে ভালোবাসি এই কথাটি জানে দখিন হাওয়া, বায়ুমন্ডলের উচ্চতা  তোমাকে ভালোবাসি এই কথাটি জানে  ভোরের শিউলি, জানে মাধবীলতা!...