Thursday 30 May 2019

New English song by Alax

NEW English SONG BY ALAX
Let me stay like me I have made myself up for myself. Let me stay like me I have made myself up for myself. Whatever it was not, it was not possible to get all the lost life. Your world's blurred light looks like a lundered glass in the evening. If you want to fly, get rid of it. Do not keep an eye on the telescope nor do not do not, nor do not do it. This ship is empty, but I do not want to keep it five times and I have no night at night. So I try not to leave it again and again. No, nor do not, nor do not, nor do not. If the love comes down in the early morning, if you are quiet in the sky. I have not been around to find you sleeping in the eye. The lighting for me is not Jhellona anyone. I have lost count of people in the ocean station in the space station, I will not return home in the last train. No no no no no no no no. This ship is still writing five times, but I do not want to keep it. So I try not to leave it again and again. Do not nor do not, nor do not, nor do not

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/2024 May our life be beautiful queen.

love you my queen তো মাকে ভালোবাসি এই কথাটি জানে দখিন হাওয়া, বায়ুমন্ডলের উচ্চতা  তোমাকে ভালোবাসি এই কথাটি জানে  ভোরের শিউলি, জানে মাধবীলতা!...